Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas!!! :)




      Ok so my plan to eat the way I was supposed to until Christmas backfired on Thursday at Emma's school party and quite frankly I am embracing it.  I've done nothing but parties and eating out and I think that is ok...Tis the season I guess.  I had a couple of good training days but not as many as I would like. This week has been busy with celebration and preparing for the holiday so I am just enjoying it all. One of my gifts from the husband is this super fancy food cooler carrying thing that has spots for all my measured meals for the day, shakes and supplements too.  That was thoughtful and I will bust that bitch out on the 26th. As long as I commit to packing it every night it should be a really great tool. I can totally do it :)   I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment