Sunday, June 9, 2013

We made it!!!



     This experience was way more amazing then I ever could have imagined ( and weird and crazy but super fun).  We had a blast!!  I wanna thank everyone for the overwhelming outpouring of support.  You guys fucking rock!!!  I'm staying at the beach for a few to eat, eat, eat and relax.  I know I usually post on Sundays but competition went past midnight and Friday I didn't sleep sooooo I need some time to gather my thoughts and go through some pics.   I haven't even watched my own routine yet!! 


These girls really killed it and definitely helped make this competition one of the most awesome things I've ever done.  I will remember being on that stage with them forever! :)  Good, good stuff!!!


Thanks again, have a great few days, and pass the puke bucket....I may need it!!! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment