Sunday, June 2, 2013

So Close!!!






   
  I can't believe it is 5 days away!!!  What a cool experience full of twists and turns, big surprises, and even a few little setbacks that I had to plow through. It's Sunday morning at 6am and I'm in my living room bundled up in sweats, covered in Sweet Sweat, stepping away.  I can't believe how far I've come!! I can't believe how far my friends Amber and Anne have come!!  I cant believe how much I've learned!! It's incredible to me how much our bodies can change in only a few weeks.   Its getting tough though....Between the driving, the workouts, sauna, tanning, food prep, and posing its all taking up so much of my day and I can't wait till Saturday!!!!  Time to mentally prepare to be thirsty....very, very, very thirsty and CRANKIER then ever!!



    Looking forward to a great day today full of water, mountain climbers and a photo shoot that my friends and I set up at the Fit Factory.  I know it's gonna be fun.  PROFILE PICS GALORE BABY!!!  Im also looking forward to a few days of rest at the beach with my husband as soon as the comp is over.  He works so much and I go to bed so early now that we don't get to hang, so I am excited.  Kid at at grandmas house.... Wooohooooo!!!  ( I just heard Barry White singing in my head while I wrote that! Haha).  


Negatives of the week:  it's a little hard to stay focused but that's ok. I'm incredibly forgetful. I'm even getting tired of working out so you know it's a lot....LOL!  Only a couple more extremely busy days left.  The fact that Amber is leaving after our show is like a giant black funeral cloud hanging over us.  Trying to stay positive and not cry during training sessions is becoming increasing more difficult.  BLAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! I HATE IT!!!

Positives: Training and posing is going good. My coach is so energetic, positive and supportive, so, he just radiates excitement and its contagious and awesome.  I am beyond pleased with myself, especially for a first show!!  The sauna isn't as bad as I thought however I'm not dehydrated yet so I am sure I will be on suicide watch by Wednesday. Yay.  My kid is all registered for Youth USAW Nationals for Olympic weightlifting. It's all the way in Kansas or some shit.   She goes on the 25 th of this month and we get to visit with our besties while out that way.   We are both super excited for that. In fact those plans are helping to keep me sane.  Emma is trying to start her own blog about her training so look for that soon.  It should be pretty cool.


I AM DREAMING OF FOOD!!!! BROWN SUGAR CHICKEN NACHOS, TUNA BITES AND WAFFLES!!!!! SUNDAY IT IS ON!!!!!  ONLY 5 DAYS AND A WAKE UP!!!!!!    Have a great week!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment