Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's Really Happening... BOOTY!!!

          If any of you know me the least little bit it is common knowledge that I have worked out for years but was having trouble growing that beautiful juicy booty that I desired while staying lean. It's finally happening and I couldn't be happier.  I have a few more months to keep working at it and that makes me excited.  I just wasn't blessed with the junk in the trunk genes so this ass that may seem small to some of you is not to me and honestly this is probably the biggest and definitely sexiest its ever been in my life.  I'm so proud of it and will not leave you hanging any longer....
                                             
                                                                BAM!!!!!!!!
                                                        10 weeks into training


Negatives of the week:  I missed a little cardio and one of my training days I really struggled.  I felt a bit dehydrated or something and it showed in my performance on thursday.  I didn't eat enough this weekend but I recognize that and I am moving on....tomorrow is a new day people so lets get after it.

Positives of the week:  I learned my pre judging routine and my posing routine( the one to music). I don't have the posing one down all the way yet but holy shit I have come a long way over the weekend.  It was a fucking train wreck the first hour or so.  I am going to practice some more tomorrow so I can show my trainer on Tuesday. He will be proud.  He is very encouraging and it helps a ton.  I did get a few great training days in that felt fantastic.  I went to a new ab class called CXWORX at my gym ( J's Fit Factory  http://www.jsfitfactory.com/ )  it was the kick off and I was happy to meet some new people. Last night was a party for my husband's work and I had an absolute blast getting all pretty and showing off my new beautiful arms. We laughed all night long. I also bought a gun today.  I never owned one before so that is cool.

          Quick shout out to my husband because I haven't done it in a while... He makes all this possible and I appreciate it.   He is so supportive and encouraging even though I spend his money like crazy on food, supplements, trainiers, Lulu, bedazzled bikinis....the list goes on and on... ;)   He is my biggest fan and I am his. I am very blessed. Thank you baby :)    
                                                         

Hope you enjoy your week!!!                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment