Sunday, May 26, 2013

DO IT!!!

 






            All I can say is if you have been thinking about training for something, DO IT!!  I mean, you totally can.  A 5K, mud run, marathon, climbing a mountain, qualifying for the CrossFit games, a freakin Ironman, whatever it is you totally should.  You probably already do way harder stuff every day then training for whatever competition is in the back of your mind anyway. I mean anyone can be a mom, spouse, or employee but it's fucking way hard and exhausting to be a rock star at them.  I'm sure most of you have
committed to being great at one or more of those things already so training for a competition would be a cake walk for you.  I see you fighting for our freedom, carrying baby buckets everywhere, volunteering, holding down the fort while husbands are deployed and you are worried sick, I see you successfully running businesses and/ or your households, even being caretakers to your children and parents at the same time. Conquering a marathon got nothin on that!   You do some inspiring shit on the daily so just pony up for that thing you've always dreamed about...we all have one.  JUST GO FOR IT!!




       I have two weeks left before I'm even on that stage and it has already been a incredible experience.  The only thing I would've regretted is not going for it.  Beautiful big muscles aside, I have accomplished so much more on the inside from this.  I am beaming with pride because I chose something and for weeks and weeks I stuck with it no matter what.  A grueling diet and training schedule, posing that scared the shit out of me, a hurting sore body, and damn routines, all while starving and keeping up with my regular responsibilities.
The confidence I have gained from this is incredible.  The discipline and responsibility I've shown has trickled down into other portions of my life and I am way better for it.  I know I can do whatever the hell I put my mind too and that my friends is PRICELESS.  If I come in first or last, it doesn't matter because I literally feel like I can conquer the world. Goals are awesome, reaching them makes you feel even more awesome, so please go after yours.  You WILL NOT regret it. 


Negatives of the week:  I'm getting tired but it's ok....I'm in the home stretch.  My husband is beyond freaked out by my man muscles.  It's pretty funny.  The freakishness is short lived and almost over though so it's all good. :)

Positives:  I'm doing nothing but sleeping, training and eating at this point.  I'm mentally preparing for it to get really tough in these final days.  I know "The Call" is coming and things are about to get real tight.  I'm excited to see what happens to my body in this final stretch.  It's going to be hard but worth it.  Countdown to candy and the beach:  12 DAYS AND A WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Have a great week.  If you have time for Facebook you have time to train for your goal! ;) Good luck!!!


PS:  I am going to start recruiting for next year.... I want as many girls as possible training with me at The Fit Factory!!  The more the merrier!!  IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!! :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment