Sunday, May 5, 2013

Big Reveal!!!

 
All right now here we go!!!!!                       Dec. 7th, 2012
                                                     

                                                              May 5th, 2013           

                                                     http://www.jsfitfactory.com

DRUM ROLL........





THERE IT IS!!!!! My song choice for my routine!!!!  Then just when you thought I couldn't get any more magnificent......BAM!!!!!!!!!!! :








AND BAM AGAIN!!!!!! :




 

    I know, I know, it's hard to take in all this awesomeness at once!!  You totally thought I was gonna make you wait!!!  You all have hung in there for so many weeks it was time to unleash a bit of my masterpieces!!  You are gonna have to wait to see the actual routine though, which btw, IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! I'm not sporting this ridiculous gear until I'm all painted brown either.  DUH. WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!



Negatives of the week:  Cardio.  Also mountain climbers. Those things blow after a few minutes tick by. I also pee my pants after a few consecutive minutes of jump roping which isn't the nicest feeling.  Some of my yummy extras like almond milk and my apple were taken away this week.  Boo but yay at the same time cause I am ready to get this show on the road!!  This thing would be so much more simple if only lifting was involved!!!

Positives:  Everything else!! My family and friends are so supportive and I am incredibly blessed!!! Looking forward to a posing clinic this weekend that I am actually ready for! Countdown to candy and my favorite beach in the whole world... 33 days!!! :)

I know I am really showing my age with the song choice, good thing I don't care!!  Get it, Push It, bling it and have a great week!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment